Los Angeles Wedding Photographer
· Preview wedding and reception site
· Provide a "Bag of Goodies" Emergency Kit; we're sure to be ready for any situation.
· Organize and instruct processional line-up and space wedding party on aisle accordingly.
· We will instruct ushers on greeting guests and escorting procedures.
· Distribute and pin-on flowers to all wedding party and extended family.
· Hold marriage license/ketubah, ring box and miscellaneous items for wedding couple and bridal party.
· Gather up all items, flowers, pew bows, and other decorations used in the ceremony, assist in packing items for assigned person who will be delivering to desired location.
· Make sure set-up/décor for ceremony and reception is according to bride’s specifications the day of the wedding.
· Assist with guest management, providing direction to guest regarding reserved, assigned and open seating.
· Verify that all favors, centerpieces, and place cards receive proper placement and that all candles are lit, etc.
· Serve as the point person for every vendor.
· Direct the events or the reception from Grand Entry to Cake Cutting.
· Confirm or set-up of the Guest book, gift table, cake table, and small rental equipment.
· Monitor guest book and gift table until guest book attendant arrives.
· Supervision of reception events, such as showing couples how to cut the cake, throw the garter/bouquet and ease couple into dancing so that each event flows smoothly. The coordinator will adhere to the schedule as time permits and alert couple of upcoming events so that the couple may relax and enjoy the wedding.
· Confirm who will be the responsible person for getting gifts from reception to final destination.
· We will be happy to accommodate you with any other tasks requested.